Inventory and Material Handler
POSTED April 7, 2022
Venture Trailers, Inc. has excellent career opportunities for an Inventory and Material Handler at their Edgemere, MD facility. If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, Venture Trailers could be the place for you. Success in this position could lead to other leadership opportunities in the business.
We are seeking motivated individuals for full time work starting immediately. This person will work with our Purchasing and Inventory Manager to help assure product levels are accurately recorded for stocking and reordering. Do you have a positive attitude and want to learn new skills? Join the Venture Team! We offer on-the-job training!
- Receive/unload, inspect, check-in and label all items upon delivery
- Place all items in designated locations
- Cycle count inventory
- Complete out-of-stock sheets
- Work with management on shipping discrepancies
- Report damage to manager
- Stage items for production
- Assist with inventory audits
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills,
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Add/subtract/multiply and divide units of measure
- Basic computer skills
- Able to handle physical workload: lift 50-70lbs, stand and walk for long periods of time, kneel or crouch
- Operate forklift, pallet jacks and other equipment (training can be provided).
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay (direct deposit available)
- Skills Training
- Bonus Programs
- …and more!