POSTED August 18, 2023
Venture Trailers, Inc. is seeking a full-time Billing Specialist to join our team! This position serves a key role in ensuring that each customer is invoiced properly and customer invoicing matters are handled to satisfaction and completion.
If you are a high-energy individual who thrives in a fun, family-oriented environment, Venture Trailers could be the place for you!
Full-time position. Paid vacation, sick time and holidays, health, dental, vision insurance, and 401K.
- Create invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Process Credit Memos
- Prepare, post, verify and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Prepare account statements for customers.
- Follow up on outstanding payments and answering customer questions.
- Creating VIN numbers.
- Creating MSOs.
- Maintaining customer information through data entry.
- Quickly identify and resolve customer issues.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Works with other departments to verify and record transactions and resolve account discrepancies.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
- Exceptional phone presence.
- A positive, friendly and helpful demeanor.
- Problem-solve with the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel,).
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least two years of Accounts Receivable/Billing or related office experience required.
Venture Trailers has been a leading manufacturer of boat trailers since 1988, delivering quality products and meeting customer expectations across the eastern and mid-western states. From powerboat trailers to watercraft trailers, and even pontoon trailers, we live up to our tag line – “We take the world boating.”
If you are having trouble attaching your resume or have questions about the position please email email@example.com